Sunday 20 March 2011

so here we go

see, I bought this new laptop.  it's really very sexy and i'm really enjoying it.  however, the fact that it was such a hefty purchase (the only thing that I own that cost me more is my car!) means that i have to do as much as possible with it to justify the spend when there are so many other 'more important' things i could be wasting my hard-earned on.

i need my friend, christine.  she can justify anything.  don't go shopping with her, you'll end up with a whole load of stuff you didn't need, but desperately wanted.   you have been warned.  (though i do love you c :))

anyway, so there you go.  blogging from deperate need to justify purchase of a new laptop.

not that i don't have interesting things to say, but i honestly can't say that many of the strange and bizarre things going round my head are in any way relevant to anyone else.  so, this blog is going to be a wee taster of the odd thoughts and interesting things i come across and think might be worthwhile. 

enjoy.  or don't.  up to you, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment